Blood Flow Restriction Training for Tennis
Have a Competitive Advantage on the Court with B3 Bands
B3 Bands BFR Tennis Drills for Performance
(5-6 Days a Week, 1-2 Days Rest)
Day 1 – Court Agility Workout
Day 2 – Aerobic Conditioning
Day 3 - Rest or Aerobic Conditioning
Day 4 - Court Agility Workout
Day 5 - Upper Body Strength Training
Day 6 - Lower Body Strength Training
Day 7 - Rest or Aerobic Conditioning
B3 Tennis Protocol:
Dr. Mike recommends a 3-part program for Tennis that includes Aerobic Conditioning, Strength Training, and on Court Agility Exercises. This will produce impressive results in your Tennis!
Court Workout (2x a week)
- Here is the Tennis On Court Workout
- Get ready for more speed, agility and endurance on the Tennis court!
- 2 Days per week
- Put all 4 Bands on your arms and legs
Aerobic Conditioning (1-2x a week)
- Do an aerobic activity wearing the leg bands. (After 2 weeks you can add the Arm Bands also)
- You choose the activity. Walk the first 3 holes on the golf course, Bike, Elliptical Machine, stairs at your house.
- The goal is to hit at least 5 minutes of feeling a light to moderate burn in your leg muscles
- Here is our Walking protocol. You should do the Advance Walking Protocol for 10 minutes: Walking
Strength Training (2x a week)
- Do (1) Upper Body and (1) Lower Body strength training each week
- You can do this at the gym, at home, even at the course or range
- Here is the Upper Body Workout - Upper Body Basic
- Here is the (4 Minute) Lower Body Workout - 4 Minute Legs
- End each strength training session with this plank workout for your core – Core/Back Workout
As Dr. Mike says, ‘Once you Go Bands’, you will never go back to the old way of training!